Ashwagandha and Arjuna, both have potent cardioprotective properties. Ashwagandha Arjuna Ksheer Pak is beneficial for patients with any kind of heart diseases. It provides strength to the heart muscles and improves pumping capacity of the heart. In addition to these benefits, it also improves overall health and reduces generalized weakness in the body. Ashwagandha Arjun Ksheer Pak is highly beneficial for patients having heart attack in past. It prevents heart attack and improves overall cardiovascular functions.
Ashwagandha affects the heart significantly. It provides strength and improves glycogen content in heart muscles. A study on rat suggested that Ashwagandha also increases relative heart weight. Ashwagandha has cardioprotective, adaptogenic and anticoagulant properties. (Ref. 1)
Ashwagandha Arjuna Ksheer Pak
Ashwagandha and Arjuna Kshir Pak is recommended for heart patients with following diseases:
- Cardiomegaly (Heart Enlargement)
- High Blood Pressure
- Angina Pectoris (Angina Pain) or Chest Pain
It is also beneficial in significantly reducing following symptoms that occur due to any underlying heart disease:
- Swelling of ankles, feet and legs
- Dizziness or fainting
How to make Ashwagandha Arjuna Ksheer Pak
|Ashwagandha Powder||2 tsp. (around 10 grams)|
|Arjuna Powder||2 tsp. (around 10 grams)|
|Milk (Preferably Cow’s Milk)||160 grams|
Note: Some people may not digest the dosage written above, so they can start with 1/2 tsp. (2 grams) Ashwagandha Powder and 1 tsp. (4 grams) Arjuna Powder. They should slowly increase the dosage over several days.
- Mix all ingredients of Ashwagandha Arjuna Ksheer Pak in a tea pan.
- Boil the mixture and then simmer it until a cup of milk remains.
- Now, separate the liquid content. The liquid content is Ashwagandha Arjuna Ksheer Pak, which is ready to use.
- Drink this Ashwagandha Arjuna Ksheer Pak twice a day keeping 2 hours gap from the meal or any food intake.
Ashwagandha Arjuna Ksheer Pak is a good adjuvant for Jawahar Mohra used for heart patients.
Also Read: Ayurvedic Medicine for High Blood Pressure