Ashwagandha Churna is prepared from the dried roots of Ashwagandha Plant. It is a natural form of Ashwagandha used in ayurvedic medicine for its anti-stress, nootropic, aphrodisiac and strengthening properties. The regular intake of small quantity of Ashwagandha Churna helps to prevent diseases and improves non-specific immunity.
It is the best herbal remedy for mild to moderate depression, arthritis, anxiety and fatigue. It calms the mind and gives relief from mental exhaustion. It is also effective remedy for treating chronic fatigue syndrome.
Benefits of Ashwagandha Churna
Ashwagandha Churna benefits to improve overall health by providing strength to both mind and body. It strengthens mental capabilities to cope with stress, improves cognitive functions, relieves stress, anxiety and depression. It acts as ergogenic agent, so it helps to enhance physical performance. For this purpose, it is commonly used by sportsperson to improve the performance. The main purpose of its use is to increase the strength and improve stamina. Here are a few important health benefits of Ashwagandha Churna:
- Ashwagandha Churna reduces nervousness, irritability and sleeplessness.
- It makes a person more energetic and active.
- It improves concentration, increases memory and boosts cognitive functions.
- It also helps to alleviate aches and pains associated with psychosomatic illness.
- It is the best herbal tonic for improving physical and mental strength. Its regular use in small quantity helps to maintain health forever.
- It protects heart, brain, nerves, muscles, joints and male and female reproductive organs. It improves functions of these parts of the body.
- Taking Ashwagandha Churna with milk increase body weight by increasing muscle mass. Therefore, it is the best natural remedy for underweight people. If they also have loss of appetite, they can use Trikatu Powder along with it.
- It reduces inflammation. Therefore, it is commonly used in the management of chronic inflammatory diseases.
- It prevents cancer and can also support in the cancer treatment. It induces apoptosis of cancer cells and stops the growth of cancer cells.
- It reduces stress hormone (i.e. cortisol). So, it can help individuals suffering from chronic stress disorders.
- In males, it improves the level of testosterone hormone, increases sperm count by inducing spermatogenesis, enhances sperm motility and boosts male performance in love-making.
- In females, it is the best uterine tonic, it strengthens the uterus, prevents miscarriage, improves ovarian functions and overall female health.
- The important benefit of Ashwagandha Churna is that it improves muscle mass and body composition and reduces body fat. It is also the best remedy to increase muscle strength.
- It strengthens the bones and joints, so it helps to prevent and treat osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and other arthritic disorders.
Read in Detail Here: Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Benefits, Uses, Dosage & Side Effects
How to Take Ashwagandha Churna
The dosage of Ashwagandha Churna is as follows:
|Children||30 mg per Kg body weight|
The best adjuvant for Ashwagandha Churna is Cow’s Milk. It can also be taken along with warm water. Normally, it is taken twice a day for the best results. In some severe cases, it can also be taken thrice a day, but its total dosage should not exceed 10 grams per day.
Side Effects of Ashwagandha Churna
There are no side effects reported with Ashwagandha Churna when used less than 10 grams per day. However, its excess dosage can cause a few side effects listed below:
- Stomach upset
- Loose stools
These side effects are very rare. Ashwagandha churna is likely safe for the most individuals.
More About Ashwagandha & Its Formulations
|Amukkara Kizhangu Choornam|
|Maha Narayan Oil|