We all want to get beautiful and glowing skin. We usually give emphasis for glowing face and it makes us feel more confident. Ayurveda is the ancient science of healing and living healthy. Ayurveda recommends many things to stay healthy. Ayurveda also has many therapies as well as ayurvedic face packs to make your skin glowing and looking gorgeous. Ayurvedic face packs are very helpful for getting a clear and glowing skin. Here are some ayurvedic face packs of glowing skin, which help you to get a glowing skin fast.
Ayurvedic herbal face pack
|Lemongrass powder||5 grams|
|Lemon peel powder||5 grams|
|Peppermint powder||5 grams|
|Pine essential oil||Few drops|
|Rose Water||For making paste|
- Mix all ingredients and use rose water to make paste.
- Apply on the face for 30 minutes and wash with warm water.
It is an herbal pack for glowing skin and making skin clear and fair. You can use this remedy twice a month.
Indian Ubtan (Indian grandmother facial)
Indian ubtan has been in use for improving skin health, making it glowing and fairer.
|Gram flour||4 tsp.|
|Turmeric Powder – Haldi Churna||1/2 tsp.|
|Lemon Juice||1 tsp.|
|Rose water||1 tsp.|
- Take some Gram flour and turmeric powder.
- Mix both ingredients and add lemon juice, yogurt, and rose water in it to make paste.
- You can increase or decrease amount of the rose water according to desire consistency of paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin to get a glowing skin.
In India, girls use this pack before their marriage. They also add chandan powder in this mixture to enhance its benefits. It provides a glowing, clearer and beautiful skin.
Barley flour face pack
Barley flour along with other ingredients aids to get the skin to shine naturally. Take following ingredients in specified amount.
|Barley flour||25 grams|
|Turmeric powder||5 grams|
|Mustard oil||As required to make paste|
- Mix barley flour, turmeric powder and mustard oil to make a paste.
- Apply it on skin twice a week.
For boosting remedial effects of this remedy, you can also drink milk by adding two three pinches of saffron in it. It is one of the great tips for glowing skin.
Traditional glowing skin face pack
For this, you need following ingredients.
|Fuller’s earth (Multani Miti) Powder||4 teaspoons|
|Lemon juice||1 teaspoon|
- Mix all above ingredients and make a homemade facial pack.
- Apply this pack on your face and keep it for 20 minutes.
This traditional remedy provides a clear skin and shiny look.
Homemade Facial pack
|Red lentils powder (Masoor Dal)||25 grams|
|Chana Dal (bengal gram split & skinned)||25 grams|
|Pea dried||25 grams|
|Sandalwood powder||25 grams|
|Turmeric powder||25 grams|
- Make powder of each ingredient.
- Mix all ingredients in equal ratio.
- Now, make a paste using rose water.
- Apply this paste on face and skin for 30 minutes.
- Wash your face or take a bath after 30 minutes.
This remedy is highly effective to get a clear and fairer skin. You can keep it in your house and use it as required. Its use once a week can prevent all types of skin diseases, acne and blemishes.
Ayurvedic Face pack for glowing skin
|Ingredients (In powdered form)|
|Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)||10 grams|
|White sandalwood||10 grams|
|Padamakh (Prunus cerasoides)||10 grams|
|Irish (Vetiveria zizanioides)||10 grams|
|Lodhra (Symplocus racemosa)||10 grams|
|Turmeric Powder||10 grams|
- Mix all ingredients in equal quantity.
- Add a few drops of lemon oil and rose water in the mixture.
- Apply this pack on face, neck and arms.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and after that, wash with warm water.
This ayurvedic facial pack does not only improve glow of the skin, but it is also beneficial for reduction in blemishes, dark spots, acne, pimples, and other skin diseases.
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin for Dry Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin for Oily Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin in Winter
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin in Summer