Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
Everybody wants a glowing and beautiful skin. Here are some ayurvedic effective home remedies to get a glowing and charming skin. These ayurvedic home remedies are famous in Indian tradition and ayurveda. They also include some common culinary herbs and easily available ingredients.
Amla & Licorice
This remedy is not for applying on the skin, but you have to take it orally.
NOTE: ORAL INTERNAL USE
|Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Powder||50 grams|
|Licorice Powder (Mulethi Churna)||100 grams|
|Barley Malt powder||50 grams|
Mix all ingredients together and take half teaspoon of this herbal mixture before breakfast and before dinner with warm water.
You have to use this remedy for at least 15 days to 6 months as follows:
- For healthy skin: 15 days
- For a glowing and clear skin: 30 Days
- For blemishes: 60 Days to 90 Days
- For dark circles: 3 months to 6 months
Yellow mustard seeds
Yellow mustard seeds are used a secret and ancient remedy for improving glow of the skin and having a clear skin. Ayurvedic physicians use this remedy in India to give relief from blemishes and pigmentation.
- Take one-liter cow’s milk in a pan.
- Add 250 grams yellow mustard seeds.
- Now, put the pan on burner and let it boil.
- Simmer the milk with yellow mustard seeds until only yellow mustard seeds remain in the pan.
- Now, keep the mixture under sunlight, so that remaining water content can be removed from residue.
- Now, make a fine powder of the mixture and keep it in home for remedial uses.
You can apply yellow mustard seed remedy powder on your face and on a whole body by making a paste with rose water. It provides a very clear face and a glowing skin.
If you are also combating blemishes, black spots or dark circles under eyes, it is also beneficial in these cases. In these conditions, use almond oil to make paste.
Black sesame is also a unique and best remedy for skin and skin diseases such as blemishes and black spots. It also makes skin clear and fairer. You can use following remedy for getting a glowing skin.
- Take black sesame seeds and grind them to make powder.
- Now mix black sesame powder with turmeric powder in equal ratio by weight.
- Now, add buffalo’s milk and make a paste of the mixture.
- Apply this paste on your face to get a clear, fair and glowing face.
Neem seeds are used for a variety of skin problems and blood disorders internally. Neem seeds are also effective externally when they applied on the skin by making paste.
- Take neem seeds and grind them to make fine powder.
- Now, add almond oil and make applicable paste.
- Apply this paste on the skin.
This paste removes toxins from the skin and opens the skin pores, so it lets the skin too breathe and helps to having a gorgeous and glowing skin.
Sandalwood is famous for improving skin complexion and glow.
- Take sandalwood fine powder.
- Mix it with rose water and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the face or skin.
- Leave it until the paste dries itself.
- Then take a warm water bath or remove the sandalwood paste with warm water.
It provides instant glowing skin and you can use this remedy every day.
Raw honey is a good food that has a great medicinal as well as nutritional value. You can also get a younger looking and glowing skin with it.
- Take a teaspoon of honey.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil.
- Mix the lavender oil with honey.
- Gently dab the mixture on your face.
- After 10 minutes, wash off the face.
This remedy will also help you to get rid of acne and blemishes.