Preventive ayurveda refers to the primary branch of ayurveda that provides information on how to live a healthier, happier and longer life. (ayurtimes motto). It provides guidelines for Dinacharya (Daily Routine), Ritucharya (Seasonal Routine), Ahara Shastra (Healthy eating) and healthy lifestyle.
Ayurveda has two main branches based on its utilization and purpose.
- Preventive Ayurveda: स्वस्थस्य स्वास्थ्य रक्षणं (Swasthasya Swasthya Rakshanam)
- Ayurvedic Therapeutics: आतुरस्य विकार प्रशमनं च (Aturasya Vikara Prashamanam Cha)
This category covers information on Preventive Ayurveda.
Basic Principles of Preventive Ayurveda
- Dinacharya: Healthy Daily Routine.
- Fasting: One Medicine For Every Disease.
- Ayurvedic Diet Plan: Get Rid Of Any Disease With One Diet.
- Basic Principles of Ayurvedic Diet.
- 7 Days Ayurvedic Meal Plan.
- Ayurvedic Rules for Drinking Water.
- Ushapan – Drinking Water in the Morning.
- Which salt is best according to ayurveda?