This disclaimer is applicable to the following sites:
Note: “Our websites”, “these websites” or “this website” means the websites listed above in the list.
By reading the content or accessing any information on our websites, you agree not to use this information as medical advice to diagnose, prevent and treat any medical condition or disease in either yourself or others. Consult your healthcare provider or a physician for any medical condition that you or your family member may be having.
Brief Disclaimer: Information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. See a licensed medical professional for your health condition. Ayur Times and its authors and team members will not be responsible for any damages arising from the use of any information provided on this website. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any information, content, opinion or statement made on any page of this website.
Our websites and team including medical experts, doctors, owners, editors, authors or contributors will not be responsible for any damages arising from the use of any information provided on our websites.
- These websites do not provide any kind of medical advice. Website content does not mean to advise, recommend, treat, or diagnose something or recommend any test, any prescription medicine, any doctor, any treatment, any products, or other related information.
- The information provided on the websites is not a substitute or alternative for a professional advice or medical consultation with an expert or doctor.
- Treatment and remedies vary according to disease, health condition, specific symptoms, your body type and various other factors. Therefore, information provided on these websites cannot be used without any professional advice. Unsupervised and unwise use can result in severe health hazards and complications.
- Self-medication may be hazardous to health, so avoid self-medication. Therefore, consult your doctor for the treatment of diseases.
- You should never delay seeking help from a medical professional regarding your health issue especially because of something that you have read on the website.
- We also serve information of traditional and folk medicines and their uses. This information does not mean that these are our recommendations. Before using any part of herbs, medicines or remedies, you should consult with your physician.
All Content on these websites is strictly for Informational and Educational Purposes. You should not attempt using it without any Professional Recommendations.
No Guarantee for Accuracy
Reliance on the content written in these websites is solely dependent on you and at your own risk.
However, we have tried our best to provide accurate information, but we do not provide any guarantee regarding the accuracy of content, information, and opinions or any statements made on these websites.
Not Usable in legal capacity
Information given on our websites must not be used in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to as a basis for expert witness testimony or establishing “Standard of Care” in a legal sense.
Not evaluated by FDA
The articles, statements or reviews on this website have not been evaluated by FDA (Food & Drug Administration) or any other government authority of any country. Information provided on the websites is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
Comments & Author Replies
Comments are made for adding more information on the topic and clarifying the information provided in the article. These may also be independent opinions for the possibilities, but Our answers to your queries or comments on website should not be treated as medical advice. Do not consider them as personalized opinion from the expert.
We do not provide any guarantee regarding the accuracy of information in our answers or comments. We (including Owners, Authors, Editors and Contributors and other members of our team) will not be responsible for any legal liability or any damages arising from the use of any information provided in our answers. Reliance on our answers is solely dependent on you and at your own risk.
Product Reviews & Proprietary Medicines
Product reviews and articles on proprietary medicines are based on their ingredients described on the products. The information about indications, medicinal properties, benefits, uses, dosage, and directions to use, side effects and safety profile is based on the possible synergetic action of the product’s ingredients or as per actions of the main ingredient of the product.
Our websites are not promoting any proprietary product and brand. We also do not write any sponsored reviews on any product. The information is entirely based on our interpretation of the main ingredients of the products. It is onto you to decide, which non-prescription product would be better for you. All reviews are only for analysis purposes.
Misinterpretation may also be possible. You should not rely on the interpretation about any specific products and you should consult a physician before their use.
Views & Opinions by other comment writers
- The views and opinions expressed in comments published on these websites solely belong to the comment writers.
- These comments do not represent any professional views or opinions of AYUR TIMES, AYURVEDA CLINIC, Dr. JAGDEV SINGH and Other STAFF MEMBER OF AYUR TIMES & AYURVEDA CLINIC TEAM.
The safety statements given on these websites for any ingredient, herb, or medicine are cited with research studies wherever possible. However, some statements are not backed up with research and clinical trials. Uncited statements are our general opinions according to mechanism of action of any herb, ingredient, or medicine. It is possible that these statements may not be accurate and require further study.
We will not be liable for any safety statement made on any page of these websites. Reliance on our safety statement is solely dependent on you and at your own risk.
Preservatives, Additives & Flavors
Some manufacturing companies add some Preservatives, Additives, and Flavors in their products, pharmaceutical preparations and foods. There may also be a controversy about their safety.
We are only reviewing herb, herbal additives, ayurvedic ingredients, and natural medicine. Our safety statements are not applicable for these preservatives, additives, and flavors or other such ingredients added by manufacturers. Please read product leaflet for the detail of such ingredients. It solely depends on you whether you want to use or avoid such products.
The visitor should assume that the links given in advertisement space are affiliated or sponsored links, we will not responsible for any dispute with those sponsored companies.