“We”, “our websites”, “our website”, “these websites” or “this website” means the websites owned by Ayur Times and Dr. Jagdev Singh. These include all parts of the following domains (main domain, subdomains, and subdirectories):
This disclaimer applies to all of the content on our websites, which include articles, courses, lessons, quizzes (test), infographics, photos, videos, comments, guides, blogs, and printable material.
By reading and accessing any of the content or information on our websites, you agree and acknowledge the disclaimers and warnings provided here.
Educational in Nature
- Our websites are purely educational in nature. Information provided on our websites is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. See a licensed medical professional for your health condition.
- All Content on these websites is strictly for Informational and Educational Purposes. You should not attempt using it without any Professional Recommendations.
No Guarantee for Accuracy
- No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any information, content, opinion, or statement made on any page of our websites.
- Reliance on the content written in these websites is solely dependent on you and at your own risk.
- We will not be responsible for any mistake, misinformation, and outdated content present on these websites.
- The information provided on the websites is not a substitute or alternative for professional advice or medical consultation with your health care provider.
- You should never delay seeking help from a medical professional regarding your health issue especially because of something that you have read on our websites.
- You must not use any part of the information provided on our websites without consulting your physician. Treatment and remedies vary according to disease, health condition, specific symptoms, body type, dosha, and various other factors. Unsupervised and unwise use can result in severe health hazards and complications.
- Ayur Times, Dr. Jagdev Singh, and its other authors and team members will not be responsible for any damage and injury arising from your reliance and the use of any information provided on our websites. Reliance on this information is solely dependent on you and at your own risk.
Not Usable in a legal capacity
Information given on our websites must not be used in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to as a basis for expert witness testimony or establishing “Standard of Care” in a legal sense.
Not evaluated by FDA
The articles, statements, or reviews on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) or any other government authority of any country. Information provided on the websites is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
We provide dietary recommendations based on Whole Food Plant-Based Diet (WFPB Diet), Indian System of Nature Cure, Yogic Sattvic Diet, and Plant-based ayurveda.
Dietary changes may also be risky for some people, including healthy individuals. Some may be beneficial for the majority of people but may also be potentially harmful to others.
Before making any dietary changes, consult your health care provider. You will be solely responsible for your health and safety.
We will not be responsible for any damage and injury arising from your reliance and the use of any information regarding dietary recommendation or changes provided on our websites. Reliance on this information is solely dependent on you and at your own risk.
- The safety statements given on these websites for any ingredient, herb, or medicine are cited with research studies wherever possible.
- However, some statements are not backed up with research and clinical trials. Uncited statements are our general opinions according to the mechanism of action of any herb, ingredient, or medicine. These statements may be inaccurate and require further study.
- We will not be liable for any safety statements made on any page of these websites. Reliance on our safety statement is solely dependent on you and at your own risk.
Product Reviews & Proprietary Medicines
- Product reviews and articles on proprietary medicines are based on their ingredients described on the products. The information about indications, medicinal properties, benefits, uses, dosage, directions to use, side effects and safety profile is based on the possible synergetic action of the product’s ingredients or as per actions of the main ingredient of the product. These are our opinions, which may be inaccurate.
- Our websites are not promoting any proprietary product and brand. We also do not write any sponsored reviews on any product. The information is entirely based on our interpretation of the main ingredients of the products. Our interpretations may be inaccurate.
- Misinterpretation by us and by you may also be possible. You should not rely on the interpretation of any specific products and you should consult a physician before their use.
Preservatives, Additives & Flavors
- Some manufacturing companies add some preservatives, additives, and flavors in their products, pharmaceutical preparations, and foods. There may also be a controversy about their safety.
- We are only reviewing herb, herbal additives, ayurvedic ingredients, and natural medicine. Our safety statements are not applicable for these preservatives, additives, and flavors or other such ingredients added by manufacturers. Please read the product leaflet for the detail of such ingredients. It solely depends on you whether you want to use or avoid such products. We hold no responsibility and provide no guarantee for the accuracy of our opinions.
Comments & Author Replies
- The views and opinions expressed in comments published on these websites solely belong to the comment writers.
- These comments do not represent any professional views or opinions of Ayur Times, Dr. Jagdev Singh, and Our Staff Member.
- Comments are made for adding more information on the topic and clarifying the information provided in the article. These may also be independent opinions for the possibilities, but our answers to your queries or comments on the website should not be treated as medical advice. Do not consider them a personalized opinion from the expert.
- We do not provide any guarantee regarding the accuracy of the information in our answers or comments. We (including Owners, Authors, Editors and Contributors and other members of our team) will not be responsible for any legal liability or any damages arising from the use of any information provided in our answers. Reliance on our answers is solely dependent on you and at your own risk.
The visitor should assume that the links given in the advertisement space are affiliated or sponsored links, we will not be responsible for any dispute with those sponsored companies.
- People search for some medicines, which we believe should not be used. These medicines include Ayurvedic, Unani and Siddha Medicines with metal content, compound medicine (highly processed), herbal extracts, etc. These medicines can also have harmful effects on your health. Our website is an information website. We provide information on these medicines based on ayurvedic texts and ancient literature to gain website traffic. We do not have any attention to promote these medicines. We strongly recommend you should not use such medicines.
- Some herbs may also be poisonous, cause life-threatening injuries, and may have several side effects. Before using any herbs, you must consult qualified health professionals.