Divya Madhukalp Vati is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine used for the management of diabetes mellitus and prevention of diabetic complications. It contains commonly used ayurvedic herbs, which have antihyperglycemic and antidiabetic actions. The regular use of Madhukalp helps to control the mild to moderate elevation of blood glucose level.
|Karela – Momordica Charantia||70.3 mg|
|Chirayata – Swertia Chirata||70.3 mg|
|Kutki – Picrorhiza Kurroa||70.3 mg|
|Neem – Azadirachta Indica||70.3 mg|
|Methi (Fenugreek) – Trigonella Foenum-Graecum||70.3 mg|
|Jamun (Java Plum) – Syzygium Cumini||70.3 mg|
|Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng) – Withania Somnifera||35.2 mg|
|Shilajit – Asphaltum||7.8 mg|
|Ativisha (Atis) – Aconitum Heterophyllum||35. 2 mg|
Based on ingredient analysis, Divya Madhukalp Vati is likely to exert following medicinal actions:
- Insulin Sensitizer
- Pancreas Stimulant
The main indication of Madhukalp Vati is diabetes mellitus and hyperglycemia.
Benefits & Medicinal Uses
Here are some benefits and uses of Madhukalp Vati.
Ingredients in Divya Madhukalp Vati have an influence on insulin sensitivity and pancreas.
It is likely to stimulate the insulin secretion from the pancreas. It has a protective action on the pancreas, which prevents further destruction of insulin-releasing cells (beta cell).
In addition, it also acts to reduce insulin insensitivity (insulin resistance) and increase the update of the insulin within the cells, which ensure the optimum use of the insulin within the cells.
Prevents Diabetic Complications
Divya Madhukalp Vati is also helpful for preventing diabetic complications.
- Ingredients in it have anti-atherogenic and anti-atherosclerotic actions, which prevents atherosclerosis.
- Antihyperlipidemic action helps to reduce the raised cholesterol level and triglyceride levels in the blood.
- Kutki, Chirayata, and Neem in it prevent skin diseases in diabetes. It can help to stimulate the quick healing of diabetic carbuncles and ulcers.
- Ashwagandha and Shilajit preserve the strength and stamina of the body, which prevents fatigue and reduces weakness occurring due to diabetes.
- It also reduces diabetic symptoms, especially polyuria (frequent urination) and nocturia (excessive urination at night).
- It is likely to prevent the vision loss occurring due to diabetes because in several ingredients in it prevents the damage to the tiny blood vessels in the retina. Therefore, the regular use of Madhukalp Vati can help to prevent diabetic retinopathy.
- It also reduces excessive thirst in diabetic people.
Madhukalp Vati Dosage
|The general dosage of Divya Madhukalp Vati is as follows.|
|Children||1 tablet *|
|Adults||2 tablets *|
|* Twice or Thrice a day with lukewarm water|
|When to Take: 30 minutes Before Meal|
Divya Madhukalp Vati is considerably safe for most individuals in recommended dosage when Madhukalp is taken under professional supervision.
There are no side effects reported with Madhukalp Vati.
There are no absolute contraindications for Madhukalp Vati.
However, Divya Madhukalp Vati itself never cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), but if you are using it in a combination of modern antidiabetic drugs, then you need to monitor blood glucose level on regular basis. If blood glucose level is under good control, you may require reducing the dosage of modern antidiabetic drugs to prevent hypoglycemia.
How long should I take Divya Madhukalp Vati?
Madhukalp Vati can be used for a lifetime by diabetic people for the management of diabetes mellitus and prevention of diabetic complications.
Can I take it with allopathic antidiabetic medicines?
Yes, it can also be taken along with allopathic antidiabetic drugs keeping the adequate gap between both. In such cases, you should also monitor blood glucose level regularly to adjust the dosage of allopathic antidiabetic drugs, which helps to prevent any possible hypoglycemia.
Can I take it in a combination of Divya Madhunashini Vati?
Yes, Madhukalp Vati can also be taken along with Divya Madhunashini Vati. This combination is likely to more helpful and effective for people having moderate to severe hyperglycemia (high blood sugar).