Himcolin Gel (by Himalaya) is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine used for topical treatment of ED (erectile dysfunction). It provides beneficial effects in ED by enhancing vasodilation in the tissue. Furthermore, it has moisturizing and soothing effects, so it initiates natural reflex.
|Ingredients||Each Gram Gel Contains:|
|Jyotishmati – Celastrus paniculatus||200 mg|
|Latha Kasthuri – Hibiscus Abelmoschus||150 mg|
|Vatada (Vatima or almonds) – Prunus Amygdalus||100 mg|
|Nirgundi – Vitex Negundo||100 mg|
|Karpasa – Gossypium Herbaceum||50 mg|
|Mukulaka – Pistacia Vera||50 mg|
|Jaiphal – Myristica Fragrans||30 mg|
|Mace (Javitri) – Myristica Fragrans||30 mg|
|Clove (Laung) – Syzygium Aromaticum||30 mg|
|Indian bay leaf (Tejpatta) – Cinnamomum Cassia||30 mg|
Processed in the following herbs:
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Gunja (Abrus Precatorius)
- Ashwatha (Sacred Fig) – Ficus Religiosa
- Akarkara – Anacyclus Pyrethrum
- Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus
Himalaya Himcolin Gel is a phyto-pharmaceutical remedy for erectile dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the main indication for Himcolin Gel.
Himcolin Gel Uses & Benefits
The medicinal uses of Himcolin Gel are attributed to its potential to increase nitric oxide in the penile tissue. It benefits to relax smooth muscles, acts as an antioxidant and exerts aphrodisiac actions.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Rubbing Himalaya Himcolin Gel on the penile tissue is an excellent solution for tackling erectile dysfunction and improving the strength of erection. It works by releasing nitric oxide, which widens blood vessels by causing vasodilation around the penis and increases the blood flow to the penile tissue. Furthermore, it also stimulates nerves around the penis and stimulates an erection.
Along with internal medicine, it provides good results in the treatment of poor erection. In the most people, it starts showing results within a few minutes.
Benefits of Himcolin in ED
- Improves erection
- Improves blood flow to the penile tissue
- Increases erection span, so it helps to maintain an erection for a longer period
- Improves penile hardness
- Acts as a local antioxidant
- Increases sexual satisfaction
- Strengthens penile muscle
Tejpatta and Jyotishmati in Himcolin act as a nervine stimulant. It also stimulates tiny blood vessels around the penis. Thereby, it causes relaxation of smooth muscles and produces vasodilation. Thus, blood flow is increased to the penile tissue and it results in a stronger erection. In Ayurveda and Unani Medicine, Jyotishmati Oil (also called Malkangani Tail) is often prescribed in combination with other oils for this purpose.
Almonds (Prunus Amygdalus) in it acts as a nervine tonic and assists other ingredients for relaxing smooth muscles.
Nirgundi also assists other ingredients to widen blood vessels. It also exerts soothing, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Latha Kasthuri and other ingredients are known for their aphrodisiac property. All these ingredients are highly useful in ED treatment.
Furthermore, ingredients in Himcolin Gel also exerts local antioxidant action, which prevents local oxidative damage. Overall, all ingredients play an important role in restoring the natural function of corpus cavernosum, which helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction or poor erections.
A few clinical trials were conducted to evaluate the efficacy of Himcolin Cream and other Himalaya’s proprietary medicines.
- In patients with a poor erection, Himcolin was recommended to apply (30 minutes before intercourse) on regular for a month. In addition to local treatment, Tentex Forte was also recommended. The results attaining erection were satisfactory. It seemed Himcolin cream increased blood circulation to penile tissues. However, the better results were observed when a female partner massaged cream on the penis. The same study suggested Himcolin Gel Use in female vaginismus and frigidity. In such cases, the cream was applied on the clitoris.
- Another clinical research reported that Himcolin Cream initiated and supported to sustain an erection when applied on the penile tissue. The study further suggested its use in ED occurring due to senility or functional impotence.
- The combination of Tentex Forte (2 tablets twice daily) and Himcolin cream application (twice daily) reported providing There were no adverse effects reported.
- Tentex Forte and Himcolin Cream application increased libido and improved performance. It might act on limbic system and hypothalamus. The same study suggested that it should not be used in cases of chronic renal failure, high blood pressure, and cardiac failure.
- Himcolin cream was advised to apply locally. Internally, Speman (2 tablets thrice daily) and Tentex Forte (2 tablets twice daily) were recommended in 21 cases with a defective erection from which 16 patients had achieved satisfactory results.
The quality of all these studies was poor because there was no control group and the most of clinical trials were conducted by physicians and they shared their experience in the publications.
How to use Himcolin
Himcolin gel is exclusively for the external application used for erectile dysfunction treatment. Using Himcolin gel for erectile dysfunction is simple.
- Put a small quantity of
- Apply this Gel on penis (except glans penis) and pubic area.
- Gently rub it for 30 to 60 seconds and let it absorb.
Internally, Tentex Forte (2 tablets twice daily) are recommended to get better results.
Side Effects & Safety
There are no side effects reported with the use of Himcolin Gel.