Dry skin is more prone to suffer with wrinkles and cracks. The signs of skin aging can also appear early as compared to oil skin.
Generally, you need to use some oil based home remedies to delay the skin aging and prevent wrinkles. Here are some home remedies, which help you to get sheen on the skin and prevent dry skin related problems.
Home remedies for dry skin
You can use following remedies for getting rid of dry skin and improving glow of skin.
- Take egg yolk from one egg.
- Add 2 tsp. of honey.
- Add 1 tsp. of Olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Apply this paste on your face and wash after 15 to 20 minutes.
This natural remedy improves skin smoothness and gives natural glow. You can use this remedy once a week for better results. This remedy is also nourishing for your skin. It makes the skin more clear and shiny.
Fresh milk cream
Milk fat can help in people have dry, dull and lusterless skin. It removes dryness from the skin and gives a shiny skin. It can also be used in summer or hot season. It also helps people with dry skin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fresh milk cream.
- Mix it with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture whole body.
- After 30 minutes, take a warm water bath.
Use this remedy twice or once in a month.
Honey with olive oil and lemon juice
This remedy works in dry skin for improving skin glow.
- Take one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of olive oil and one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix these three ingredients well.
- Gently dab this mixture on the skin and do a gentle massage for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then take a bath or wash of the application using warm water.
You can use this remedy once twice a week.
Gentle oil massage
For dry skin, you can use sesame oil for gentle massage. Ayurveda considers it the best oil for the massage purposes. You can add one following essential oils to enhance the rejuvenation effects on the skin.
Essential oils for dry
- Rose essential oil
- Rosewood essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Carrot seeds essential oil
- Jasmine essential oil
All these five essential oils are beneficial for people suffering from dull and dry skin.
Face pack for dry skin
Get following ingredients.
|Sandalwood powder||20 grams|
|Rose petal dried||20 grams|
|Masoor daal powder||20 grams|
|Turmeric Powder – Haldi Churna||5 grams|
- Mix all powdered ingredients together and then take a two teaspoon of mixture.
- Make a paste of this mixture using almond oil.
- Apply the paste on face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
It is the best face pack for dry skin and getting a glowing skin at home.
You can also use milk cream in place of almond oil in this facial pack.
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Ayurvedic Face Packs for Glowing Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin for Oily Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin in Winter
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin in Summer