Home Remedies for Glowing Skin in Summer
In summer, remedies should have cooling and soothing effects, which can prevent damage of skin due to heat and helps in glowing skin naturally. These remedies are given underneath.
Chironji (Buchanania lanzan)
Chironji are lentil-sized and its taste is like almond, also known as Chironji nuts or charoli seeds. It is commonly used in India in various deserts and for aphrodisiac purposes. It is also nutritious nuts similarly as almonds. It is available throughout the India, Burma and Nepal. People of these countries can get benefits from following remedy.
- Take one teaspoon of Chironji seeds.
- Soak them in milk overnight.
- In morning, make paste with same milk used for soaking chironji seeds.
- Apply chironji paste on your face and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash your face after 30 minutes with warm water.
You will get a glowing, clear and smooth skin after its use. It has instant results. If you are able to use this remedy for at least 2 months on daily basis, you will get a fairer skin and glowing look forever, as per folk people sayings. It is also beneficial for treating dry skin and you can use it in summer, as it has cooling effects on skin.
Sandalwood is used in ayurveda and in India to improve the skin color and make skin glowing. It has medicinal property to increase skin glow. It makes your skin more beautiful, shiny and smooth.
- Take sandalwood powder.
- Mix the sandalwood powder with rose water.
- Apply on whole body and rest for 30 minutes.
- Now, take a bath with warm water.
You know sandalwood powder and its extracts are used in many creams that help to make your skin glowing and blemish free. You can do it yourself at home using above simple method. This home remedy is also beneficial in acne, rashes and other skin problems with burning sensation on the skin.
You can apply rose water on your face. It cleanses the toxins and dirt from the skin and improves the skin glow.
Add a few drops of rose oil in water tub and take a bath with this water. It has a rejuvenating effects on a whole body.
Cold milk cream
Massage with cold milk cream helps to get a glowing skin in summer, but if your skin is oily then this remedy is not for you. Cold milk cream helps to remove dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin.
Selection of Oil for massage to get a glowing skin in summer
According to ayurvedic science, coconut oil is best in summer season. It is coolant for skin and protects the skin from hot temperature in summer. Coconut oil is also beneficial for improving glow of the skin.
Face pack for summer to get glowing skin
Prepare a face pack with following ingredients.
|Sandalwood powder||10 grams|
|Rose petals dried||10 grams|
|Fuller’s earth (Multani Miti)||10 grams|
|Peppermint leaves dried||10 grams|
Mix all ingredients and your face pack for summer is ready to use.
- Take one tsp. of above face pack.
- Add rose water and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the face and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
It is an Instant glowing face pack, so you can use it in summers.
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Ayurvedic Face Packs for Glowing Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin for Dry Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin for Oily Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin in Winter