Home Remedies for Glowing Skin in Winter
In winter, you should use warming and soothing remedies on your skin, which helps to fight off with cold temperature and reduces its effects.
Oil-based remedies help the people with dry and cracked skin.
Remedies based on milk products such as yogurt cream etc are also beneficial in winter.
The best remedies that make your skin glowing in winter are given below:
Saffron Milk Remedy
You may have heard about kesar milk or saffron milk used aphrodisiac purposes, but it is also beneficial for getting glowing. The following remedy is useful.
- Take a pinch of saffron and 1 teaspoon of white sandalwood powder.
- Mix both ingredients in milk to make a facial pack.
- Apply this facial on your face, neck and legs.
It will help smoothening skin and you will get a clear and glowing skin.
You may also use this on regular basis, as it is entirely safe and effective. Other benefits of this facial include its effects in acne, wrinkles, black circles under eyes and black spots. It can also help to reducing itching on abdomen during pregnancy and safe to use.
Saffron (kesar) Oil
Saffron oil is unique remedy for getting a glowing skin naturally. It improves skin tone and elasticity. It helps to prevent inflammatory skin diseases.
- Take 5 to 10 drops of saffron oil.
- Add in 2 teaspoons of olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Mix all three oils and apply on face before bedtime.
If you cannot get saffron oil from the market, then try following remedy.
- Take 50 ml olive oil in a pan.
- Add 2 gram of saffron powder.
- Heat the olive oil with saffron. Simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from fire and add 12 ml almond oil.
- Do not strain the oil to separate saffron residues. Keep then in oil.
- Apply this oil regularly on your face before sleeping at night.
It is unique and effective providing instant glow on your face. Do not miss this remedy. Try it for having instant and fast glowing face. It is the best home remedy for glowing skin that can gives you instant results.
Yogurt cream mask
You have seen a cream layer on curd or yogurt, which is beneficial for improving glow of the skin.
- Bring cold curd and take its upper layer of cream.
- Apply on skin and do gentle massage with fingers.
- Leave the yogurt mask for 15 minutes.
- After that, wash your skin with warm water.
The yogurt cream mask helps you to have a clear skin, removes all toxins from the skin, and makes your skin soft and smooth.
Aloe Vera is well known home remedy for skin diseases due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It helps in a variety of skin diseases such as acne, dull and dry skin, rashes, blisters, wounds, burns etc. Aloe vera also make skin glowing and improves color.
- Take a fresh leave of Aloe vera.
- Separate its internal gel part and use it to apply on skin.
You can also mix the aloe vera gel with almond oil to apply on the skin for better results.
Olive Oil with essential oils
You can use olive oil as a base and add a few drops of essential oil as per your skin type. Select following oils according to your skin.
Selection of Oil for massage to get a glowing skin in winter
Olive oil is best in winter season. It is hot in potency and keeps the body warm. You can use olive oil with essential oils to get a glowing skin.
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Ayurvedic Face Packs for Glowing Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin for Dry Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin for Oily Skin
- Home Remedies for Glowing Skin in Summer