Isotine Plus Eye Drop

Isotine Plus Eye Drop
5 (100%) 1 vote

Isotine Plus Eye Drop (Dr. BASU’s Formula) manufactured by JAGAT PHARMA is formulated for improving eyesight and to “CURE CATARACT & INCURABLE EYE DISEASES WITHOUT OPERATION“, as statement given on the company’s brochure.

Isotine Plus Eye Drop formulation is based on ayurvedic herbs and bhasma (mineral compounds). It is the results of Dr. BASU’s research work for several years. Thousands of patients got benefits using Isotine Plus Eye Drop since 28 years.

It is beneficial for immature cataract, retinal diseases, myopia etc. We will discuss the detailed therapeutic indications below.

Therapeutic Indications

Isotine Plus Eye Drop is effective in all types of eye diseases. It can also improve vision after cataract surgery.

• Immature Cataract (clouding of the lens)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy (damage to the retina due to diabetes)
  • Macular Degeneration (age related vision impairment due deterioration of the retina)
  • Color Blindness
  • Myopia (short sightedness)
  • Hypermetropia (long sightedness)
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (a kind of retinal dystrophy caused by degeneration of the light-sensitive cells (rod photoreceptor cells) in the retina)
  • Recover the vision after Cataract surgery
  • Vision loss due to use of heavy antibiotics o steroids
  • Vision loss due excessive computer use
  • Vision loss due to watching T.V. very closely
  • Recovering the vision after Lasik or laser operation
  • Amblyopia (lazy eye) – decreased vision of one eye in children
  • Solar Retinitis (retinal injury to exposure to bright light, radiations or solar eclipse)
  • Glaucoma (damage to optic nerve and it often occurs due to increased intraocular pressure) – Isotine may not work alone, other medicines for reducing intraocular pressure or curing underlying cause is also required.

Ingredients of Isotine Plus Eye Drop

Takana Bhasma2.0%
Alum0.4%
Tuth Bhasma0.04%
Mentha PipretaSatva Pudina0.015%
Benzalkonium Chloride0.01%
AquaPurified Water10 ml

Isotine Gold pack also contains Isotine Plus Eye Drops in addition to Isoneuron Capsules.

Certification

• GMP Certified
  • ISO 9001:2008
  • D & B Certified

Warning

If irritation persists or increases after using instilling Isotine Plus Eye Drops, you should discontinue using it and consult the physician.

Difference between Isotine, Isotine Plus & Isotine Gold

1. Isotine Eye Drop: It is a normal formula.
  2. Isotine Plus Eye Drops: It is advance formula. It contains three additional ingredients as compared to Isotine Eye Drops.
  3. Isotine Gold: It is pack that contains 4 vials of Isotine Plus Eye Drops and 60 Isoneuron Capsules. Isotine Plus Eye Drops is same, but Isoneuron capsules are additional in this pack.

Ingredients Difference between Isotine & Isotine Plus

Takana BhasmaPresentPresent
AlumPresentPresent
Tuth BhasmaPresentPresent
Mentha Pipreta (Satva Pudina)PresentPresent
Benzalkonium ChloridePresentPresent
Aque (Purified Water)PresentPresent

Conclusion: Isotine Plus Eye Drops is a better formula than Isotine Eye drops.

Isotine Gold: It just comes with Isoneuron Capsules. Isotine Plus Eye Drops Formula is same.

Vials in Pack

Isotine Eye Drop: 6 Vials (each contains 10 ml)

Isotine Plus Eye Drops: 6 Vials (each contains 10 ml)

Isotine Gold Pack: 4 Vials of Isotine Plus Eye Drops & 60 Isoneuron Capsules

You might also like

Questions & Answers (24)

1. sai sudha allala says

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am already using the Isotine plus eye drops and have found great improvement. My spectacle power which was -3 on both sides has come down to -2. I have been using it for 3 months. I am going to use it for 3 more months and see the result. I am 38 years old and my daughters aged 5 and 7 also have power in both the eyes. Can I use Isotine plus eye drops for them. Which is better Isotine or Isotine plus or Isotine gold. I would greatly appreciate your advice.

Regards,
    Sai sudha

1. Dr. Jagdev Singh says

Isotine Plus has better formulation and everyone can use it on regular basis. You can find difference between these three here.

2. vipananand says

What is best treatment for macular degeneration – Isotine Eye drops or Isotine Gold Eye drops?

1. Dr. Jagdev Singh says

Isotine Gold contains Isotine plus, which has better formulation than Isotine eye drops.

3. manas Singh says

I am 45 yrs old use power glass +1.5 in both the eyes and -25 in right eye. What do you suggest for me related to removing specs?

1. Dr. Jagdev Singh says

6 months course with Isotine Plus Eye Drops should remove specs in your case.

4. k.baskar says

Can Isotine (glaucoma special course) move lens particles out of eye?

1. k.baskar says

Isotine (glaucoma special course) removed white particles in iris, and it is floating before iris, can it move to drain area. Please answer me sir, thanks.

5. Raghvendra tripathi says

Hello sir, you are a simply great sir. Can I use Isotine plus eye drop. I have no. in left +3 and right eye -0.5. I hate wearing specs and I have read in your article about Mulethi churna and Triphala powder with honey for visions improvement.
    How long will it take to give results? Will I be able to get rid my eyes disorder.

1. Dr. Jagdev Singh says

Results vary person to person, but many get desired results within six months of its use.

6. dharm says

What should I use to remove specs /or to reduce no. as soon as possible?

1. dharm says

What should be best to use and up to how much time will it to remove spects.

1. Dr. Jagdev Singh says

Results can vary person to person, but one can get desired results within 3 to 6 months with regular use of Isotine Plus Eye Drop.

7. Himmat Singh says

Can you provide a solution of Allergic Conjunctivitis? Can Isotine Help Me to treat Allergic Conjunctivitis?

1. Dr. Jagdev Singh says

Ophthacare Eye Drops is the best ayurvedic medicine for allergic conjunctivitis. It should be instilled 5 to 6 times a day in this condition. If one has severe/acute conjunctivitis, then it can be used hourly.

8. lakhan says

Should I start taking this eye drop to remove dryness in my eyes?

9. ritujit says

I am 24 yrs old, using power glass -2.5 in both the eyes. What do you suggest for me related to removing specs?

10. Khalid Alsada says

I have used your Isotine gold plus eye drops as I have been recommended by the company to use it for three consecutive months if I want to get the best results as I was suffering from Cataract at early stages in one eye and guess what after using it for the said period on straight shot, my vision just got deteriorated below the expected so badly . I have lost my eye sight considerably because of Isotine eye drops. Now I got to get both of my eyes operated instead of one, thanks to Isotine. I think this is the worse prescription one can ever use.

11. vikas bhatia says

I am working on the computer for 10-12 hours daily and I feel my vision is reducing.
    Please suggest.

1. Dr. Jagdev Singh says

Eye exercises, taking break for 30 seconds to look at distance after every 15 to 20 minute, and Pranayama should be highly beneficial to improve vision and preserve good eyesight.

In addition, including more fruits and vegetables in diet and increasing water intake will also help.

Instilling 2 drops of Anu Thailam in each nostril once daily should also help to preserve the vision.

The use of Triphala or Triphala Rasayana should also be helpful.

Ask a Question

Your email address will not be published.