Isotine Plus Eye Drop
Isotine Plus Eye Drop (Dr. BASU’s Formula) manufactured by JAGAT PHARMA is formulated for improving eyesight and to “CURE CATARACT & INCURABLE EYE DISEASES WITHOUT OPERATION“, as statement given on the company’s brochure.
Isotine Plus Eye Drop formulation is based on ayurvedic herbs and bhasma (mineral compounds). It is the results of Dr. BASU’s research work for several years. Thousands of patients got benefits using Isotine Plus Eye Drop since 28 years.
It is beneficial for immature cataract, retinal diseases, myopia etc. We will discuss the detailed therapeutic indications below.
Isotine Plus Eye Drop is effective in all types of eye diseases. It can also improve vision after cataract surgery.
- Immature Cataract (clouding of the lens)
- Diabetic Retinopathy (damage to the retina due to diabetes)
- Macular Degeneration (age related vision impairment due deterioration of the retina)
- Color Blindness
- Myopia (short sightedness)
- Hypermetropia (long sightedness)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa (a kind of retinal dystrophy caused by degeneration of the light-sensitive cells (rod photoreceptor cells) in the retina)
- Recover the vision after Cataract surgery
- Vision loss due to use of heavy antibiotics o steroids
- Vision loss due excessive computer use
- Vision loss due to watching T.V. very closely
- Recovering the vision after Lasik or laser operation
- Amblyopia (lazy eye) – decreased vision of one eye in children
- Solar Retinitis (retinal injury to exposure to bright light, radiations or solar eclipse)
- Glaucoma (damage to optic nerve and it often occurs due to increased intraocular pressure) – Isotine may not work alone, other medicines for reducing intraocular pressure or curing underlying cause is also required.
Ingredients of Isotine Plus Eye Drop
|Scientific Name||Common Name||Qty. in %age|
|Holostemm Adakodien Sehultes||0.3%|
|Santalum Album linn||Chandan||0.3%|
|Terminalia Bellerica roxb||Bibitaki||0.3%|
|Emblica officinalis gaetn||Amla||0.3%|
|Zinc Oxide||Yashad Bhasma||0.06%|
|Mentha Pipreta||Satva Pudina||0.015%|
|Aqua||Purified Water||10 ml|
Isotine Gold pack also contains Isotine Plus Eye Drops in addition to Isoneuron Capsules.
- GMP Certified
- ISO 9001:2008
- D & B Certified
If irritation persists or increases after using instilling Isotine Plus Eye Drops, you should discontinue using it and consult the physician.
Difference between Isotine, Isotine Plus & Isotine Gold
- Isotine Eye Drop: It is a normal formula.
- Isotine Plus Eye Drops: It is advance formula. It contains three additional ingredients as compared to Isotine Eye Drops.
- Isotine Gold: It is pack that contains 4 vials of Isotine Plus Eye Drops and 60 Isoneuron Capsules. Isotine Plus Eye Drops is same, but Isoneuron capsules are additional in this pack.
Ingredients Difference between Isotine & Isotine Plus
|Ingredient Name||Isotine Eye Drops||Isotine Plus Eye Drops|
|Holostemm Adakodien Sehultes||Absent||Present|
|Santalum Album linn (Chandan)||Absent||Present|
|Terminalia Bellerica roxb (Bibitaki)||Absent||Present|
|Emblica officinalis gaetn (Amla)||Absent||Present|
|Butea Monosperma (Palash)||Present||Present|
|Achyranthus aspera (Apamarg)||Present||Present|
|Boerrhavia Diffusa (Punarnava)||Present||Present|
|Zinc Oxide (Yashad Bhasma)||Present||Present|
|Mentha Pipreta (Satva Pudina)||Present||Present|
|Aque (Purified Water)||Present||Present|
Conclusion: Isotine Plus Eye Drops is a better formula than Isotine Eye drops.
Isotine Gold: It just comes with Isoneuron Capsules. Isotine Plus Eye Drops Formula is same.
Vials in Pack
Isotine Eye Drop: 6 Vials (each contains 10 ml)
Isotine Plus Eye Drops: 6 Vials (each contains 10 ml)
Isotine Gold Pack: 4 Vials of Isotine Plus Eye Drops & 60 Isoneuron Capsules