Jawarish Kamuni is a herbomineral Unani formulation, which is used for the treatment of gastrointestinal problems. It mainly acts on the stomach, intestine and liver. It is useful in cases of poor digestion, heartburn, stomach pain, gas, flatulence, bloating, and frequent hiccup.
It improves digestion and acts as an appetizer and digestive stimulant. It modulates the secretion of gastric juices, which helps to improve digestion, appetite and overall digestive health.
Jawarish Kamuni Ingredients
Jawarish Kamuni contains:
- Filfil Siyah, Kali Mirch (Black Pepper) – Piper nigrum.
- Jeera Siyah (Black Cumin) – Carum carvi.
- Zanjabeel, Sonth (Ginger Rhizome) – Zingiber officinale.
- Taj Qalmi (Chinese Cinnamon) – Cinnamomum cassia Blume.
- Berge Suddab (Garden Rue) – Ruta graveolens.
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) – Cinnamomum zeylanicum.
- Mastagi Roomi (Mastic Gum) – Pistacia Lentiscus.
- Habbe Balsan – Balsamodendron opobalsamum.
- Balchar (Jatamansi) – Nardostachys Jatamansi.
- Laung (Clove) – Syzygium aromaticum.
- Boora Armani (Armenian bole).
- Shahad (Honey).
Jawarish Kamuni Indications
- Abdominal pain and cramps.
- Gas and Flatulence.
- Loss of appetite.
- Bad breath.
- Heartburn (Vata and Kapha cases).
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Anal pain.
Jawarish Kamuni Dosage
The classical dosage of Jawarish Kamuni is as follows:
|Children||10 mg per Kg of body weight|
|Adults||5 – 10 grams|
|Geriatric Dosage||5 grams|
|Maximum Possible Dosage||20 grams per day|
How to Take
Jawarish Kamuni is POSSIBLY SAFE & WELL TOLERATED in most people when the above points are considered wisely and taken as per its indications in the appropriate dosage under professional supervision.
Side Effects of Jawarish Kamuni
There is no information available on the side effects of Jawarish Kamuni.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
The safety profile of Jawarish Kamuni is not well established for pregnant women and lactating mothers. Consult an Unani physician before using this medicine during pregnancy and lactation.