Majun Arad Khurma
Majun Arad Khurma is a Unani Medicine used for its aphrodisiac action. It is used for the treatment of men’s health problems including spermatorrhea, premature ejaculation, excessive nocturnal emission, hypospermia, seminal debility and unsatisfactory performance. It is likely to provide the strength to the penile tissue and promote satisfactory performance.
Table of Contents
|Arad Khurma (Khajoor) Date fruit – Phoenix Dactylifera||500 grams|
|Samagh-e- Arabi – Acacia Arabica Gum||500 grams|
|Singhara Khushk – Water Chestnut – Trapa Bispinosa dried fruit||500 grams|
|Maghz Badam Shirin – Almonds – Prunus Amygdalus fruit kernel||50 grams|
|Maghz Chilgoza (Neoza) – Pine Nuts – Pinus Gerardiana seed kernel||50 grams|
|Maghz Funduq – Common Hazel – Corylus Avellana||50 grams|
|Maghz Pamba Dana – Levant Cotton – Gossypium Herbaceum Seed Kernel||10 grams|
|Qaranfal (Laung) – Clove – Syzygium Aromaticum bud||6 grams|
|Javitri – Mace – Myristica fragrance fruit coat||3 grams|
|Jaiphal – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrance fruit||3 grams|
|Asl – Shahad – Honey||250 grams|
|Taranjebin Manna (produced by Poophilus Nebulosus Larvae) – Tamarix Indica Gum||250 grams|
Note: There may be a slight variation in ingredients observed. Some manufacturers use Sugar for making concentrated syrup (Qiwam) instead of honey and Taranjebin Manna.
However, the formulation with Taranjebin Manna is likely to be more effective than the formulation prepared with sugar syrup.
Majun Arad Khurma includes preparation of 2 things and then mixing them.
- Prepare Safoof: Take all herbs and kernels. Make powder of all ingredients. Mix the powder in the quantity described in above table.
- Make Qiwam (concentrated syrup): Now, take honey and Taranjebin Manna in water and make a solution with a thick consistency (concentrated syrup).
- Mixing Safoof & Qiwam: Remove Qiwam (concentrated syrup) from the heat and add Safoof (powder mixture) gradually and continue stirring to mix it properly. Now, Majun Arad Khurma is ready for preservation.
- Preservation: Preserve Majun Arad Khurma in a glass jar.
- Ergogenic – Enhancing physical performance
Majun Arad Khurma Indications
Majun Arad Khurma provides nourishment and improves the overall strength of the body. It is indicated in following health problems related to men.
- Premature ejaculation
- Excessive nocturnal Emission
- Hypospermia (low volume)
- Oligospermia (low count)
- Seminal Debility
- Unsatisfactory performance
- Physical Debility
- Exhaustion – Unusual extreme Fatigue or tiredness
- Muscular weakness
- Constipation with hard and dry stools
Dosage & Administration
|The general dosage of Majun Arad Khurma is as follows.|
|Adults||10 grams Twice Daily|
|Maximum Possible Dosage||20 grams Per Day (in divided doses) **|
|Appropriate Adjuvant: 250 ml Warm Milk|
|Best Time to Take: 2 hours after breakfast and 2 hours after dinner or before bedtime|
Majun Arad Khurma is considerably safe for most individuals in recommended dosage when taken under professional supervision.
There are no side effects observed with Majun Arad Khurma.
Pregnancy & Lactation
The safety profile of Majun Arad Khurma is not well established for pregnant women and lactating mothers. It is likely to exert androgenic action, which it may influence hormone levels. Therefore, it should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
There are no absolute contraindications for Majun Arad Khurma.