Netra Sudarshan Ark (also called Palashanjan) is a distillate of roots of Butea Monosperma (Palash – Sacred Tree). It is used as an eye drop as well as for internally.
As an eye drop, it is unique and proven ayurvedic medicine that protects the eyes from all types of diseases including conjunctivitis, cataract, night blindness, eye fatigue, weak eyesight, and diabetic retinopathy. Its regular use for at least 6 months is highly efficacious to treat cataract without surgery. Especially, it is highly useful to treat immature cataract. It has helped many people to get rid of glasses (spectacles) forever.
Furthermore, Netra Sudarshan Ark also acts as a digestive stimulant, hepatoprotective and liver stimulant. Thus, it improves overall digestion and metabolism. For this reason, it is also used internally (orally).
|Butea Monosperma (Palash – Sacred Tree) Roots||1 Part|
Netra Sudarshan Ark is prepared from the roots of Butea Monosperma (Palash – Sacred Tree). Roots are cut into small pieces and crushed, added in distillation equipment with sufficient water and distillate prepared. The distillate is preserved in a sterilized glass bottles.
Netra Sudarshan Ark generally acts as an anti-inflammatory, so it reduces inflammation occurring in various eye diseases. It also reduces the opacity of the lens, which is likely to occur due to its protective effects on the lens that probably prevents degradation and denaturation of the lens proteins and might restore the lens health.
Oral use of Netra Sudarshan Ark acts as a digestive stimulant, hepatoprotective and hepato-stimulant.
As an Eye Drops, Netra Sudarshan Ark in is indicated in the following eye conditions:
- Protecting eyes from infections and effects of pollution
- Night blindness
- Eye fatigue
- Weak eyesight
- Diabetic retinopathy
- To get rid of glasses (spectacles)
Oral use is indicated in poor digestive function, liver diseases, and other abdominal diseases. It is also helpful in spermatorrhea, a men’s health problem when 3 to 5 drops of Netra Sudarshan Ark are taken with betel leaf.
Directions of Use
Instill 2 to 3 drops of Netra Sudarshan Ark into each eye 3 times a day.
- Wash your hands with soap and water. Dry hands with a clean towel. You can also use hand sanitizer.
- Gather a bottle of Netra Sudarshan Ark and a clean cloth to wipe away excess drops.
- Shake the bottle of Netra Sudarshan Ark. Remove the cap from the bottle and keep it on a clean surface.
- Lie down flat on your back. Pull lower eyelid down with a finger to instill
- Now, instill 2 to 3 drops of Netra Sudarshan Ark into the eyes.
- Close the eyes gently for 10 minutes.
- Avoid touching eyes, blinking, moving eyeball and squeezing eyelids tightly shut.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe away any excess liquid from around the eyes.
Note: First, Palashanjan Ark might also cause a slight Irritation in eyes, which itself cools down within a few minutes.
Netra Sudarshan Ark or Palashanjan is considerably safe to use.
There are no side effects reported with Netra Sudarshan Ark.
There are no absolute contraindications for Netra Sudarshan Ark.
Pregnancy & Lactation
As an eye drop, pregnant women and lactating mothers can use it for their eye problems. Consult an ayurvedic physician before taking it internally by mouth.