Palashpushpasava is used for the treatment of kidney stones, glycosuria (sugar in urine), nephritis, dysuria, and anuria. It improves kidney functions, reduces inflammation, and improves elimination of the toxins. Therefore, it is also used in the management of renal diseases – chronic kidney failure and uremia. It has nephroprotective, depurative and diuretic properties. In addition, it also improves appetite, removes toxins from the blood, increases urine output and rejuvenates the kidneys.
|Palash Pushp (Flowers) – Butea Monosperma||32 Parts|
|Manjistha – Rubia Cordifolia||4 parts|
|Punarnava – Boerhavia Diffusa||4 parts|
|Gokshura – Tribulus Terrestris||4 parts|
|Varun (Varuna) Bark – Crataeva Nurvala||4 parts|
|Warm water||256 Parts|
|Draksha (Raisins) – Vitis Vinifera||16 Parts|
|Jaggery (Gur)||64 Parts|
|Dhataki Flowers – Woodfordia Fruticosa||8 Parts|
|Yavakshara – Barley (Hordeum Vulgare) Kshaar||1 Part|
|Tejpata (Indian Bay Leaf) – Cinnamomum Tamala||1 Part|
|Nagkesar – Mesua Ferrea||1 Part|
|Talispatra – Abies Webbiana||1 Part|
- Take warm Water in ghee coated Asava Vessel and add coarse powders of Palash Flowers, Manjistha, Punarnava, Gokshura, Varun and Triphala in it.
- Now, add Dhataki Flower, Draksha, Jaggery, and Yavakshara. Then add other herbs. Mix them well.
- Leave it for 30 days in Asava place for natural fermentation.
- Then filter the liquid (Palashpushpasava) and preserve it in food-grade bottles.
Palashpushpasava has following medicinal properties:
- Depurative – Purifies Blood And Removes Toxins From It
- Diuretic – improves urine output and urine flow
- Lithontriptic (lithotriptic) – dissolving stone in the kidneys or bladder
Palashpushpasava is helpful in following health conditions.
- Kidney stones
- Glycosuria (sugar in urine)
- Albuminuria or proteinuria
- Nephrotic syndrome (nephrosis)
- Chronic kidney failure
Note: In kidney diseases, it is best when used along with Chandraprabha Vati.
|The general dosage of Palashpushpasava is as follows.|
|Children (above the age of 5 years)||2.5 to 10 ml|
|Adults||10 to 30 ml|
|Maximum Possible Dosage||60 ml Per Day (in divided doses)|
|Doses: Twice a day with equal amount of water|
|Best Time to Take: After Food|
Palashpushpasava is considerably safe for most individuals.
Side Effects of Palashpushpasava
There are no side effects observed with Palashpushpasava.
There are no absolute contraindications for Palashpushpasava.
Pregnancy & Lactation
The safety profile of Palashpushpasava is not well established for pregnant women and lactating mothers.