Note: “Website”, “Our websites” or “these websites” means the websites listed above in the list.
These websites are operated under the supervision of Dr. Jagdev Singh.
Table of Contents
- 2 Personal Information
- 3 Accepting Policies
- 4 What information do we collect?
- 5 How can we use your information?
- 6 Advertising
- 8 Disclosing Information to Third Parties
The phrase “Personal Information” is used for the information about your full name, email ID, address, phone number etc.
What information do we collect?
We gather information about you in the ways given underneath:
Information that you provide us voluntarily
We collect the personal information when you contact us for any query. The purpose of information received from you is solely for replying your query or providing you the service that you have requested to our team. Other information can be:
- We can collect information regarding your demography, screen size, operating system of your device, full name, email address, password and your interests about topics.
- If you sign up for receiving newsletters, you may provide us the email ID and your full name.
You can choose not to give us with certain information, but this may stop you from accessing our services and limit your use of the service.
Information that we gather through your use of our websites
Our websites or its third party partners can collect certain information passively through cookies, pixels, log files, IP address, beacons and other technologies and how you use the website and its services. It can also include information about your device you are using including its model and version of operative system and screen size, error logs or crash reports, log information about the session including the time, date and duration of session etc.
We may use this information improving performance of our websites, delivering advertisements, promoting businesses concerned to your cities or locations.
Information that we get from the third parties
We may also use, collect, combine the information received from the third parties and can combine information that we already have or collected from you via our services of site. The third party information may be used for a different purposes including verification of your email ID, mailing address, and phone number, etc or to enhance advertising and content that we can provide to you.
How can we use your information?
Can we use the information provided by you?
Yes, we can use your information one of the following ways:
To improve website quality
We always welcome visitor’s suggestions and try to improve our website continually. Therefore, if you suggest us anything, we can use your comments or advice regarding the improvement of the website. We are striving to enhance the website quality and offerings based on the feedback that we get from you.
To improve customer service
We can use your information to reply your service request or support needs.
Updates & News
As written above, if you subscribe the website, we may use your email ID to send periodic email regarding new publication on the website or send emails for important information published on the website that may be helpful for you. You may receive occasional news and updates from us related to important information about the health and alternative medicines.
To provide the services
We can use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Register your requests and provide you access to the specific services
- Respond your inquiries and reply to your requests
- Administer your account with us if any
- Fulfill your requests for services or products if any
- Send administrative emails or communications regarding services of the site
- Improve site qualities and personalize or tailor the performance, features and support of the services for your use.
- Analyze and conduct research on user interactions and data with the website and its services
Our sponsors, advertisement partners, or we can use your personal information for providing or displaying relevant advertisements. We can customize the advertisement based on:
- The information provided by you such as age, gender, health interest, etc.
- Geographic or location information tracked or determined from your device or computer or tracked through IP address.
- Behavioral Advertising – your visits or use of services
Using this website means: By reading content, scrolling page, using information, clicking on link, seeing images or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree with our cookies policy.
These cookies are necessary to track traffic, provide better information and improve quality of the content & user experience on our website. Our sponsors use it for reporting and serving ads on our website.
Third party vendors may also use COOKIE and enable it to serve ads on the websites based on your visits to other sites or prior visits to this website on the internet.
Disclosing Information to Third Parties
We may share the information provided by you with the third party if approved by you or under legal circumstances. The operator of the website may also use the information for providing, improving and analyzing the website services.
We do not disclose information to third parties except above statements and reasons.
We respect privacy of our visitors and subscribers. The privacy is our utmost priority. We follow important things written underneath:
- Any information collected from the users, subscribers or visitors is strictly confidential. Any part of information will neither display on the website nor share by any other means. Information will be secure in our website.
- Email ID, mobile number, address or any other information of user will be kept securely and we promise that we will never share this information to any third party except above statements and special or legal circumstances.
- We will not sell, exchange, transfer or give your information to any other firm, company or third party, for any reason whatsoever, without your consent. However, your information may be provided for the express purpose of delivering the purchased service or product requested.
- We may request you to subscribe the website, which will be solely your decision. If you subscribe the website to your email inbox, every newly published article’s abstract will go to your email inbox, but detail will be available on the website. You can unsubscribe us any time, when you want. In addition, we never send spam emails and send your emails Ids to other parties.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from periodic emails, you can use the instructions for unsubscribing updates that will be given at the bottom of every periodic email.
However, you can visit our website anonymously, read the articles and get benefits from our information provided on the website, but we do never recommend implementing any health information in your life without getting professional advice or without consulting your family physician.