Sharbat bazoori is a Unani Medicine used as liver tonic, diuretic and beneficial in urinary diseases, restlessness, hyperacidity, kidney disorders and fevers. It reduces burning sensation in the urine and cures urinary tract infections.
Table of Contents
Composition/Ingredients of Sharbat Bazoori
50 ML of Sharbat Bazoori Contains:
|Common Name||Botanical name||Quantity|
|Saunf (Fennel Seeds)||Foeniculum vulgare Seeds||400 mg|
|Saunf Roots, Bekhe Badiyan (Roots of fennel plant)||Foeniculum vulgare roots||400 mg|
|Kasni Beej (Seeds of endive / chicory), Tukhme Kasni||Chichorium intybus Seeds||400 mg|
|Kasni root, Bekhe Kasni (roots of endive/ chicory plant)||Chichorium intybus roots||400 mg|
|Muskmelon Seeds (Tukhme Kharbuza)||Cucumis melo Seeds||400 mg|
|Cucumber Seeds (Tukhme Kheera)||Cucumis sativa Seeds||400 mg|
|Gokhru Seeds||Tribulus terrestris||400 mg|
|Refined Sugar||46 grams|
|Sodium Benzoate||65 mg|
Benefits of Sharbat Bazoori
- It protects liver from damage and corrects liver functions.
- It cleanses the urinary bladder, kidneys and urinary tract by its detox action, so it is beneficial in urinary tract infections.
- It is a refreshing drink, which provides overall effects to maintain the health of the urinary system.
- It has a soothing effects and cooling effects in the body. It removes the heat from the body, so it reduces heartburn and burning sensation in the urine.
- Due to its cooling effects, it is highly beneficial in reducing fever.
Sharbat Bazoori is indicated in the following diseases and symptoms:
- Elevated liver serum enzymes
- Kidney diseases
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Edema due to kidney and liver diseases
- Urinary bladder infection residues
- Burning sensation in urine
- Urinary tract infections or pus in urine
- Elevated liver serum enzymes
- Loss of appetite due to liver dysfunction
- Fever of unknown origin
- Restlessness due to high fever
Uses of sharbat Bazoori
Sharbat bazoori is a very effective Unani remedy for urinary bladder diseases. It reduces urinary bladder pain, inflammation and helps in cystitis.
Sharbat bazoori is a natural Alkalizer, so it naturally reduces acidity and neutralizes the pH value of the urine, so it helps with urinary tract infections along with other medicines such as Rajat bhasma and Chandraprabha Vati. It also has diuretic effect, so it is beneficial in kidney diseases as well.
Sharbat bazoori gives strength to the liver and corrects its functions. It restores the health of the liver and helps it to eliminate the toxins from the body.
However, it is not a main medicine of fever, but it helps to reduce restlessness during high-grade fever.
In children: 10 to 25 ml twice a day with water
In adults: 25 ml to 50 ml twice a day with water
How to Sharbat Bazoori
You can take sharbat bazoori by adding and mixing the prescribed amount in the 200 to 300 ml of water.
When to take sharbat bazoori
Sharbat bazoori can be taken any time in a day, but it should be generally consumed after sunrise around 10 AM and in the evening around 5 PM.
- Consume a low fat diet
- Increase intake of water and fiber rich foods. Take plenty of vegetables and fruits.
- Avoid alcohol and all other drugs during the use of sharbat bazoori.
Sharbat bazoori contains approximate 94% of refined sugar. Its regular use can increase body weight and increase blood glucose levels.
Due to sugary syrup, sharbat bazuri is contraindicated in diabetes mellitus and its associated problems.
- Sharbat e bazoori motadil
- sharbat bazoori motadil
- Sharbat bazori
- Sharbat bazoori hamdard
Humdard (Sharbat bazoori hamdard)