Vasa Swarasa helps in cough originated from Pitta and Kapha Dosha and bleeding disorders.
Vasa Swarasa Ingredients
|Vasa Patra – Adhatoda vasica leaves||Q.S.|
- Pound and squeeze the leaves of Vasa and extract the juice.
- Filter the juice from a clean cloth.
Vasa Swarasa Dosage
|Children||0.30 ml twice daily|
|Adults||20 ml twice daily|
Additive: Honey – 1 teaspoon for adults and ¼ teaspoon for children.
Vasa Swarasa Indications
- Respiratory Diseases.
- Bleeding disorders.
Dosha: Pitta and Kapha
- Adulsa Leaves uses in Cough and Bleeding Disorders.
- Adhatoda Vasica (Vasaka) Benefits, Uses and Side Effects.
- Sahasrayogam, Chapter 1, Svarasa Yoga, Vasa Svarasa.
- Bhaishajya Ratnavali, Chapter 15, Kasa Roga Chikitsa Prakarana, Verse 21.
- Chakradatta, Chapter 11, Kasa Chikitsa, Verse 28.