Himplasia is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy for maintaining a healthy prostrate, optimum urogenital function and optimum bladder function of men. It is a non-hormonal formulation and does not have side effects like its counterparts. Himplasia Tablets by Himalaya are useful in management of benign prostate enlargement. It gives relief in frequent urination, decreases prostate gland size and improves urine flow.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ingredients (Composition)
- 2 Medicinal Properties
- 3 Clinical Pharmacology
- 4 Therapeutic Indications
- 5 Benefits & Medicinal Uses
- 6 Dosage & Administration
- 7 Safety Profile
|Ingredient Name||Each Himplasia Tablet Contains:|
|Herbal Powders of|
|Tribulus Terrestris – Gokshura (Small Caltrops)||140 mg|
|Caesalpinia Bonducella Putikaranja||120 mg|
|Areca Catechu – Puga||100 mg|
|Asparagus Racemosus – Shatavari||80 mg|
|Crataeva Nurvala – Varuna||80 mg|
|Akik Pishti||80 mg|
|Acacia Nilotica – Babul||Q.S.|
|Dolichos Biflorus – Kulthi||Q.S.|
|Aloe Vera – Kumari||Q.S.|
Himplasia (Himalaya) has following healing properties.
- 5α-reductase enzyme inhibitory
- α-adrenoceptor antagonistic action
The observable improvement with Himplasia in benign prostate hypertrophy occurs due to its 5α-reductase enzyme inhibitory and α-adrenoceptor antagonistic action. Furthermore, other medicinal properties also play an important role in improvement of prostate symptoms. The noticeable changes after regular intake of Himplasia are:
- Improvement in urine flow
- Reduction in frequent urination
- Reduction in prostate weight
- Reduction in prostatic epithelial height and stromal proliferation
- Reduction in post void residual urine volume
- Prevention from UTIs associated with BPH
|Tribulus Terrestris – Gokshura (Small Caltrops)||Diuretic, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory & Antihypertensive|
|Caesalpinia Bonducella Putikaranja||Anti-microbial, Antioxidant|
|Areca Catechu – Puga||Anti-microbial, Antioxidant, 5α-reductase enzyme inhibitory & conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone|
|Asparagus Racemosus – Shatavari||Anti-microbial, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Increase level of estradiol that helps inhibiting 5α-reductase enzyme|
|Crataeva Nurvala – Varuna||Anti-inflammatory, Anti-microbial, Antioxidant, Tone bladder,|
|Acacia Nilotica – Babul||Antihypertensive, Antispasmodic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-microbial, Antioxidant|
|Dolichos Biflorus – Kulthi||Diuretic, Anti-microbial, Antispasmodic, Anti-microbial, Antioxidant|
|Aloe Vera – Kumari||Anti-inflammatory|
Himalaya Himplasia is useful in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Benefits & Medicinal Uses
Himplasia has been clinically researched for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). Its benefits and the clinical safety have been recorded in numerous medical journals. The conventional medicines used for treating prostate enlargement are said to have many harsh side effects, but there are no side effects of the Himalaya Himplasia.
Himplasia is useful in following symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia:
- Difficulty starting urination
- Dribbling at the end of urination
- Inability to empty the bladder completely
- Straining while urinating
- Weak urine stream
Himplasia is also beneficial to relieve following symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia when used in combination with Chandraprabha Vati:
- Frequent urination
- Urgent need to urinate
- Nocturia – Increased frequency of urination at night
- Himplasia helps in reducing the weight of an enlarged prostate.
- Himplasia works as a natural remedy for promoting healthy prostate gland and reduces all symptoms associated with benign prostate enlargement.
- It improves the urinary flow and reduces any pressure on the urethra in males.
- It does not have any side effects like the conventional allopathic medicines used for enlarged prostate.
- It also prevents any infections in the urogenital areas and promotes normal urinary output.
- Its herbal constituents (mainly Varuna) relieve post-prostatectomy atony of the urinary bladder and improve bladder tone.
Dosage & Administration
One tablet of Himplasia twice daily is sufficient dosage in most cases of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH).
The best suitable Adjuvant for Himplasia is water. One should take Himplasia with water.
We observed some cases do not respond to dosage of one tablet of Himplasia twice daily, so they might require other remedies or increased dosage of Himplasia. However, we prefer using Himplasia with Chandraprabha Vati and Saw Palmetto.
Recommended Treatment Duration
Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) treatment requires a long-term administration of Himplasia. The results may vary person to person, so it also requires urodynamic monitoring.
Himplasia is LIKELY SAFE & WELL TOLERABLE in most people with BPH.
There are no side effects observed with the use of Himplasia even for a long-term use of about 6 months on regular basis.
Allergic Reactions (Allergy)
If you are allergic to any ingredient of Himplasia, you should avoid it.
Warnings & Precautions
A special precaution should be taken in patients with uncontrolled hypertension. Himplasia contains Tribulus Terrestris and Acacia Nilotica, which have mild antihypertensive action. While taking Himplasia with antihypertensive drugs, patients require monitoring blood pressure on regular basis to avoid hypotension.