Gunjadi Oil (Gunja Tail)
Gunjadi Oil (Gunja Tail) is used for scalp massage. It reduces itching, dandruff, scalp acne, scalp psoriasis, scalp eczema and other skin diseases. Its massage is also beneficial for treating a headache that occurs with intense pain and relieves with bandaging, pressing or massaging.
Table of Contents
|Shuddha (Detoxified) Rosary Pea (Gunja Beej) – Abrus Precatorius Kalka (Paste)||250 grams|
|Sesame Oil||1 Kg|
|Bhringraj Juice||4 Kg|
Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali (B.R.), Chapter 60, KSHUDRA ROGA CHIKITSA, and Verse 128.
How to Make Gunjadi Oil
- Take detoxified (Shuddha) Gunja Seeds (Rosary Pea) and grind them to make a fine Mix the Gunja Seed Powder in Bhringraj Juice and make a paste.
- Now, take a pan and pour sesame oil in it. Also, add Gunja seed Kalka (Paste) and Bhringraj Juice in the sesame oil. Stir the mixture.
- Now, boil the mixture, then simmer the mixture until only the oil remains.
- Leave it for several hours for natural cooling. When it cools down, filter the oil and preserve it in the glass bottles.
Gunjadi Oil (Gunja Tail) has following medicinal properties:
- Hair growth promoter
Gunjadi Oil (Gunja Tail) has following indications:
- Scalp itching
- Scalp acne
- Scalp psoriasis
- Scalp eczema
- Scalp folliculitis
- Scalp pus filled acne
- Tinea Capitis – Fungal Infection
- Headache with intense pain that relieves with pressing, bandaging or massage
Direction for Use
- Wash your hands and warm the Gunjadi Oil.
- Take a small amount of Gunjadi Oil and apply it on the scalp.
- Leave it overnight and in the morning wash the hair.
- Apply the Gunjadi Oil on regular basis until getting the complete relief from the scalp problems.
A well-prepared Gunjadi Oil is Possibly Safe when applied over the scalp.
Gunjadi Oil does not assume to cause any side effect when applied over the scalp. There are no side effects observed with the scalp application of Gunjadi Tail.